[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Alternative to Usbs - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Alternative to Usbs

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Alternative to Usbs

Postby firestorm » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Hey Everyone It's me Ivan again,
I wanted to let you know that I found a website that lets you store information up to 2gbs for free. Not bad considering that for each person you invite to join it you get an extra 250mbs (if they sign up). this leads to a max of 10gbs for free. The program that they ask you to download is optional, you don't have to download it to create the account.
If you click on this link you and I will both be able to get an extra 250mbs when you sign up.
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTYxODk2NDc5
Anyways just thinking of you guys since I know I lose my flash drives all the time.
Anyways God bless everyone, Ttyl,
Ivan
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Straylight » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm

I've got this too. It's really useful if you're doing work from multiple computers because you can save your work into a Dropbox folder by default and then you can access it from anywhere.

By using Dropbox you're securing your data as well - if you hard drive breaks then it doesn't matter because you important data can still be retrieved from Dropbox.

In short I really like it and think it's a very useful tool :)
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Return to Computing and Links