[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
A Berry Handsome Service Dog - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

A Berry Handsome Service Dog

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

A Berry Handsome Service Dog

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Hey guys,
I have created a new blog about my service dog in training Handsome. I will be posting updates on his training as he progresses as well as writing about our adventures together as we begin our new partnership.

http://aberryhandsomeservicedog.blogspot.com/
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 pm

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 am

Sorry that I haven't been posting updates!

New blog posts! :D

Good Boy!

Handsome's Second Visit

I forgot to mention in the second linked post that Handsome has been learning to tug clothing (socks in particular). My trainer has been working on that with him for a while and he's learning quickly.
He tried to take my socks from me while I was trying to put them on! Silly Doodle! So we're working on teaching him that he is to take the socks and tug them only when they're already on my feet and he's given the command. :)

Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 am

Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:52 am

A new blog post and update to my not-so-formal training log for Handsome. He did such a fantastic job this weekend! :D

:D

Sheenar

Return to Computing and Links