[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5092: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5092: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5094: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5097: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5097: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
where can i find free video editing programs - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

where can i find free video editing programs

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

where can i find free video editing programs

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Note: I am not asking for sites for illegally downloading programs but rather free programs in which I can edit and convertmy portfolio (a .mov file) into a .qt file so I can upload it to my portfolio site.

Can you guys help me with this?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Ante Bellum » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 pm

If you're looking to convert, there's a few things. I use Handbrake or another, I can't remember what it's called. When I get to my computer next, I'll try to update.

For things to actually edit movies...I'm afraid I can't help.
Ante Bellum

Postby Hohenheim » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 pm

It can depend on what kind of computer you use. I use a Mac, so I've found stuff in the Downloads section of the Apple website for some software here and there. It's free and legal.
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

firestorm (post: 1405825) wrote:Note: I am not asking for sites for illegally downloading programs but rather free programs in which I can edit and convertmy portfolio (a .mov file) into a .qt file so I can upload it to my portfolio site.

Can you guys help me with this?

What OS?

Have you tried VLC?

I also use FFmpegX, but I don't know if it works for anything other than mac.
Mithrandir

Postby firestorm » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 am

I use Mac Os X 10.4

T_T so I download ffmpegX, and now I tell it to encode and it asks me where is Progress.app. I don't know where that is!?!?!? Program didn't tell me to download that. I didn't even know there was a Progress.app:stressed:

You guys know where I can download that?

and I haven't tried VLC yet will tommorrow. Have to sleep. Got a headache now T_T
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 am

I have no idea what that's talking about. I know you have to go to ffmpegX->Install Binaries to link it to the place where you've got mpet2enc, mencoder, and mplayer, but I don't know about "progress.app" for that. I've never seen that one. Maybe you have a newer version than I do.
Mithrandir

Return to Computing and Links