Sony Vegas?

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Sony Vegas?

Postby MrKrillz0r » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:51 am

Yoo! I've been playing the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft for around 2½ year now and I'm really into the PvP (Player versus Player) part of the game. I've gotten to the point where I can hardly get any better gear and I'm just fooling around in the Battlegrounds and progressing in the arenas and I feel like its time to make a movie with me and my friends playing!

The problem is that I got no recording program and no skills with video editing. I know that Windows Movie Maker really is lame for making a gaming movie and that the most good players use a program called "Sony Vegas".

I'm simply wondering if this is anything to get myself involved with, is Sony Vegas easy / hard to use, how much time would I probably be needing to put down on learning and how long time would it probably take before I get used to it? Someone got any experience with this program? I'm happy to get any tips on what to do, and yeah by the way, I will use fraps to record. :)
MrKrillz0r

Return to Computing and Links