Punkins Return

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Punkins Return

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:03 am

So yeah, Punkins. Saw a chance to be first to comment on our fall changeover and took it!

What's everyone's favorite fall/punkin activity? Mine? Punkin pie, I guess.

Anyone get punkin pie lattes this time of year?
Rusty Claymore

Re: Punkins Return

Postby Sheenar » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:29 pm

I'm more excited about the return of salted caramel hot chocolate at SB.

As for punkin, I enjoy punkin bread/pie (gluten free) and, strangely enough, punkin soup is pretty good!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Ante Bellum » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:03 pm

He's here.
Ante Bellum

Postby shooraijin » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 pm

The idea is to be more timely about the switchovers now (they're done manually currently), so pumpkins 1 Oct, turkeys 1 Nov, Christmas stuff 1 Dec and back to the usual around 6 Jan or so after the most typically celebrated date for Epiphany.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Zeldafan2 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:44 pm

Fall break. :P
Zeldafan2

Return to Goof Off and Testing