[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
If Skyrim was an anime - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

If Skyrim was an anime

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

If Skyrim was an anime

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 11:33 am

What character would you be (you can be dragonborn) I'm going to be my dragonborn cause I'm married to Aela the huntress on there :dizzy: :thumbsup: :)

Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: If Skyrim was an anime

Postby IPv4 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Im a wood elf outlaw, wanted for killing my wife(s). :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
IPv4

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Wed May 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm a Redguard assassin who decided to restart her life on a clean slate, and not kill people anymore. I will go through a great inward battle before I reach this point, though, and once I do, I'll have to evade the law until I eventually save some king or princess or the world or something so that my past actions are forgiven. At which point I'll fake my death and live as a blacksmith in a little town.
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 3:15 pm

TheAlbinoMoose wrote:I'm a Redguard assassin who decided to restart her life on a clean slate, and not kill people anymore. I will go through a great inward battle before I reach this point, though, and once I do, I'll have to evade the law until I eventually save some king or princess or the world or something so that my past actions are forgiven. At which point I'll fake my death and live as a blacksmith in a little town.

One of my Characters is a Dark Elf who used to be part of the Dark Brotherhood and assassinated DOZENS of Innocent people (even a KING) before she killed him he said "I have a feeling that even with the mistakes you've made You still have greatness in you." After that She abandoned the D.B and became known as the Dragonborn and defeated Alduin (Not the one marries to Aela) :XD:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Mullet Death » Wed May 21, 2014 11:08 pm

As always, I'm a Khajit thief and assassin who does every other job conceivable in his spare time. ニャン。

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun May 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Fus. Moe. Dah.

---
Animeniac, the site that first image is off of is making my antivirus go all twitchy.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Animeniac » Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

MomentOfInertia wrote:Fus. Moe. Dah.

---
Animeniac, the site that first image is off of is making my antivirus go all twitchy.

sorry?

Animeniac

Postby MomentOfInertia » Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 am

Animeniac wrote:
MomentOfInertia wrote:Fus. Moe. Dah.

---

sorry?

Something has it convinced that the site is untrustworthy. Quite possibly a false positive.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby raider~joseph » Sat May 31, 2014 12:27 pm

I name my character Richard and killed things... That's it. Ive yet to beat the game with him.
raider~joseph

Return to Goof Off and Testing