Chainsaw Shop

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Chainsaw Shop

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Since the rebellion of the rebels of Goof Off have been plotting against the unstable regime that seems to be incoherently changed every post or so I have decided to open up my chainsaw shop to arm any and all buyers. I have no loyalty and will easily end up stealing your supplies and goverment positions via the economic takeover of the CAA stock market and my constant mining of CAA's Mako. That being said I also sell quality chainsaws. They have special powers and enchantments. This one is +5 against zombies.

http://i2.listal.com/image/1928884/500full.jpg

This one is plus 5 against nazis

This one is just a chainsaw I can enchant to have bonus to anything you may think of.

By the way I steal these in bulk so they all look the same. But they are straight from the factory!...Truck.
raider~joseph

Re: Chainsaw Shop

Postby anlptgtsg » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 am

All items looks the same! How am I suppose to know what item to use when the right time comes? Anyway I'm robbing you....
anlptgtsg

Postby Crossfire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:23 pm

"Unstable"? I don't see anyone complaining about the practices of Zeon. At any rate, thanks for letting me know of your illegal trade. MS-06F2's will blow up your supplier shortly.
Crossfire

Postby A_Yellow_Dress » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Hmmmmmm.... Enchanted chainsaw you say? I MUST ADD ONE TO MY COLLECTION. XD

A chainsaw specifically beneficial for slicing bread, please and thank you.
A_Yellow_Dress

Postby Crossfire » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 pm

A_Yellow_Dress wrote:Hmmmmmm.... Enchanted chainsaw you say? I MUST ADD ONE TO MY COLLECTION. XD

A chainsaw specifically beneficial for slicing bread, please and thank you.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to order the requested product... however, Zeon Arms Industries is handing out Heat Hawks to all loyal citizens. Not only are they ideal for cutting down Feddie Mobile Suits, with its heated blade it has numerous applications for house-hold use. For instance, want some toast? Just turn on the heater and slice the bread. Done.

Crossfire

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Oo oo! Easy toast! *salutes*
AdriTan

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 pm

You know I already own all the stock...your destruction was wasted effort. Um...to be honest though owning CAA's Goof off thread gives me a net worth of -2.30$...

Um...So...you guys can have it.

Just saying.
raider~joseph

Return to Goof Off and Testing