God has an answer.

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God has an answer.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share something with you all that my dear sweet mother gave to me recently. It was a motivational poster thing that had something very cool on it. I'll just put it right below this and I want you to see if what you've been thinking is on here. I hope this has helped someone on CAA.

God has a positive answer:

You say: “It’s impossibleâ€
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby aliveinHim » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm

And they all typed, "AMEN!"
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby TheMewster » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Pretty nice. I may need to remember the 'I can’t figure things out' one. Though I have trouble believing and knowing that it's God directing my steps...
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Trust me Mew. I went through the exact same thing a few months ago. It was terrible how bad it got. I was absolutely terrified that I wasn't going to get into heaven and a few other things. But once you just give over everything to god it will all turn out straight. Just pray on it really hard and tell him what your going through right now. Tell him your thoughts. Tell him your fears. He is always listening and he will answer your prayers in the least expected way and least expected moment. He did that to me.....It was amazing how I have changed since having my encounter with god.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby sandalwood » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Awesome post - thank you! Very inspiring XD and so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:pikka: My DeviantART :pikka:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(╯°__°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - Mark 11: 15-17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"]~Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]believe[/color] in God.
~It doesn't have to be imperfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]need[/color] Him.[/SIZE][/font]
sandalwood

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth