Something to Ponder if you feel worthless

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Something to Ponder if you feel worthless

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

I believe that God is the shaper of the clay that makes our souls. He created each of us because he believed that the world was incomplete without us to exist in it. But that's not all. He created your mom and dad, and then set events in motion so they'd meet and...you know the rest.:sweat: That's still not all. He created your parents' parents. And their parents' parents. And so on.
And that's still not all. He applied the same machinations to create all the people necessary so that Mary would be born and give birth to Jesus. And then Jesus died on the cross for you, long before you were even a thought in either of your parent's head.
So, are you really that worthless? Would God have gone through all that trouble just so you'd exist? I think not! Cheer up, God loves you! :hug:
Yeah, my brain was going on about this while I was working today. I just had to share my ponderings with all of you.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Danderson » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks....I needed to hear that....
Danderson

Postby alma » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks a lot rocklobster.
Those words stirs up a big sense of Destiny and Certainty.
Makes me feel that I am part of something bigger that what I am seen now, that I can rest and always trust in God.

They bring to my attention a verse like this one : "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Cor. 4:16-18
(NIV)

And, Yeah,....we are not worthless. Hallelujha!
alma

Postby Furen » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Danderson (post: 1502781) wrote:Thanks....I needed to hear that....

You took the words right out of my mouth

Thanks Rock, that's one of the best things I could have heard this week :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 pm

This was certainly a great little something to read. I feel a little less emo now. :D
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Angel in Blue » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks rocklobster. I was thinking something along those same lines yesterday. Thank you, and GOD Bless. :)
Love is not a it's a [SIZE="3"]†[/SIZE]

[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor ruling spirits, nothing now, nothing in the future, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of GOD that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.[/font]
Angel in Blue

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

I think this is one of the reasons why I think rock as my brother. He trully knows when and how to make you feel good about yourself. Thanks again for being there when I needed to talk to someone rock. I will always appreciate it. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Yes, God didn't need to create us. He CHOSE to create us for His glory and enjoyment. We are made in His image and being in loving community with one another is a large part of reflecting God who is Love.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth