[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Sinners' Anonymous & Edification Thread! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Sinners' Anonymous & Edification Thread!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Sinners' Anonymous & Edification Thread!

Postby TheMewster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello people! This is a thread where people can confess their sins and encourage other believers in the faith.
Rules:
-Feel free to post about your sins, but as for sexual sin, please post it to Mature Prayer Topics, make a Mature Sinners' Anonymous thread, or ask a mod.
-Please don't start debates here. This thread is intended for edification, not debating. If there is a debate, please take it to PM or elsewhere.
-Don't insult a person over their sin. Tell them why it is wrong and please don't sugarcoat it, but don't condemn them, for all are sinners. That's why we need Christ's sacrifice.

Mods can add rules as they please. :cool: And if this gets too out of hand, I can ask them to close it (or more likely, they'll end up closing it anyway.:grin:)

While I encourage you guys to confess your struggles, if you want this as just an edification thread, go ahead.

Anyway, get to building one another up!::jump:
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby shooraijin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Although I'm sure this was meant well, confessionals (and that's essentially what this is) have serious privacy implications. There is no easy way to remain anonymous in this thread, and many people here know each other in real life. This is not something I think we should facilitate, no matter how good the intentions.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth