Part 1 - You ARE progressing, Yes you ARE…

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Part 1 - You ARE progressing, Yes you ARE…

Postby Heartsthatburn » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

[SIZE="6"][color="Red"]Part 1 - You ARE progressing, Yes you ARE…[/color][/SIZE]
For all my brethren struggling with sin, don't give up, don't throw in the towel, you're not the same old sinner you used to be...
You ARE progressing, you ARE…
A person may have been a drunkard all their life and decided to quit and recuperate becoming refreshed and maintaining a healthier lifestyle for three years. But if they return one day after those three years to the lifestyle they once lived their body returns to the state that they left it last when they used to be a heavy drinker. It looks as though they never stopped drinking. The key word is “LOOKS” as though they never stopped drinking…
Many times when we’ve messed up as Christians, we’ve fallen for the same old sin that we really don’t want to commit, the devil comes and tells us that nothing has changed about us, we’re still that old sinner. He’ll tell us that we were never saved in the first place. We’ve believed it at times because we didn’t have enough of Gods word in us and the negative energy imposed on us moved our souls emotionally when it was said (but we walk by faith not by sight/emotions/5senses- 2nd Cor 5:7). We get frustrated and feel like we can’t live the holy lifestyle because it seems as if no matter how hard we’ve tried we keep doing the same sin over and over again. But you have made Progress…
What happens in the times of failure is that the same demons that we used to fellowship with when we were in sin run back to present themselves before us, because they’re trying to appeal to our soul… It seems as though there was no change to us in times of failure because it’s familiar grounds to our souls, we remember how it feels to be there (like a strong flashback) making everything seem as though it’s happening all over again. But if there was no progress why do we feel bad about that old place? It simply means that we’ve experienced being in a new place (Christ Jesus), so there was progress/change in our lives. There was Progress in your life…
What drives us to feel sorry about what we’ve done?
The regretful-ness of sin is a proof that the Holy Spirit is working IN you and that he has changed your mind from the past because otherwise you wouldn’t care about whether you’ve failed or not -St John 16:7,8…
My Brother, My Sister, if there was no change you wouldn’t feel tired of sinning. If there were no change, you wouldn’t feel bad about sin every time you committed it.
Some of you have come to the place where you’re tired of sinning, which means you’ve made even more progress because it’s not enough for you to feel bad about it and apologize to God, but you want to stop and never do it again…
So you HAVE made progress in your Christian walk.
And I declare that you will continue to progress and get better to the day when we are all perfect!!!!!!! 2nd Corinthians 3:18, 4:16
Move forward, no matter what...
Heartsthatburn

Postby Xeno » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Disregard this message. Thread has been moved since I posted.
Xeno

Postby TheMewster » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 am

Thank you so much for that inspiring message! God bless you! <3
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby MrKrillz0r » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

TheMewster (post: 1485049) wrote:Thank you so much for that inspiring message! God bless you! <3

^What she said!
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

hearts that burn I hope we hear more from you. You should join us. We don't bite. We do glomp, however.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Heartsthatburn » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 am

All Glory to God my friends.
Move forward, no matter what...
Heartsthatburn

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth