[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
January 4 - Joyce Meyers - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

January 4 - Joyce Meyers

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

January 4 - Joyce Meyers

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:16 am

Let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts.
— Colossians 3:15

I try to run my life by finding peace. If I am shopping, I don’t buy something if I don’t have peace about it. If I am involved in a conversation and find myself losing my peace, I become quiet. When I make decisions, I look at the options before me and see where the peace is. When I am trying to discern between the voice of God and the other voices that compete for my attention, I listen to see which voice or message brings the peace of God into my heart.

I have learned that maintaining peace is important in order to maintain power in our lives. When we don’t have peace, we may very well be making a serious mistake. I would go so far as to say we should never act without peace. We might say that peace is an “internal confirmationâ€
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby airichan623 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

[quote="Kunoichi (post: 1448690)"]God leads us by peace. The verse for today says peace is like an umpire that decides what is “safeâ€

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 am

I think those are very awesome questions to ask. Sometimes when we do a sin often enough (let's say for instance lying or stealing or even murder), we don't feel a guilt of conscience. It becomes almost immune to it.

In my opinion, the peace of God doesn't base itself around a feeling necessarily. I know I could be doing something that God would approve of but inside I feel scared to death or I really, really don't want to do it.

While Joyce Meyers didn't really explore this area in the meditation, I think what she means is that when our inner conscience says "No this isn't right. Or even if we know conscietiously that God says it is wrong" that is what will ultimately bring us peace. Even among feelings that are anything about peace. I think another word would be serenity.

I don't know if this makes sense and of course I'm only going off my opinion, but i hope it helps if any.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth