What Makes Me Cry

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

What Makes Me Cry

Postby DignifiedSoul » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 am

Today I woke up expecting another usual boring day at the computer.My mom asked me anxiously if I could find christian desktop backgrounds for our computer."That will be a little hard to find",I said while rolling my eyes.So I went to Google images.I thought maybe I could find pretty nature backgrounds and probably at verses in through Picnik.So I typed in "desktop backgrounds nature".And once I entered it in I found many beautiful pictures.I thought, "Wow I haven't seen anything yet.This world is so big,beautiful,yet complex and hard to comprehend.There are so much wonders that my eyes haven't even seen.It's amazing how God just made this world in seven days."Tears just started rolling down my face.I couldn't help but cry.God is just so amazing.His masterpieces are just so wonderful.I've known God my whole entire life.And yes it's crossed my mind before of how wonderful and beautiful God is.But today just looking at these pictures on Google literally made me cry.I live in the inner city of New York.I've moved 23 times in my life.But I never saw anything so beautiful in person.My life passes by me day by day.The clock keeps ticking on and on.My time here on earth is limited.So I promise myself that when I grow up I will travel the world to see the beauties in person.

Here are the pictures that made me cry...

[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:46 pm

If you really want a nice place to go see, then you should visit Utah.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby DignifiedSoul » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 am

Utah...I've never really thought about that.But I guess I could go there one day. :)
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby solidray2002 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 am

I am originally from Utah, its a pretty place for sure! But going against my state... I would have to say Colorado is just a little better. Its not a desert so much more green. But nothing beats Utah's snowboarding!!!! (I hope thats not trolling, haha) I lived in Salt lake city, 45 minutes from park city! Love that place
solidray2002

Postby Atria35 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 am

The most breathtaking landscape I have ever seen? The Black Hills of South Dakota. Magnificent.
Atria35

Postby Cadence » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 pm

I lived in both Utah and the Black Hills when I was younger. Both are absolutely beautiful places.

The only time I can recall being actually being spiritually moved by a landscape was when I was riding a bus through Australia. I was sitting by the window and looking out over everything...I was amazed at how huge the world is and how little of it I have seen and then I started to think about how God knows every single place and every single person in the world...and I just started crying. I got a lot of weird looks from my fellow travelers. =)
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Cadence

Postby ABlipinTime » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am

lolz you guys.

I can't argue in favor of my state, since it isn't much to look at. But what I can is, if you can't go somewhere, google it.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/182626main_image_feature_872_ys_4.jpg

*Sigh*
One of these days...
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 am

These pictures are breathtaking.

I've never been anywhere or seen anything, and there's a place I'd really like to go right now but can't, so...this made me cry too, but for slightly different reasons.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Sheenar » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:39 am

The hill country area of Texas is breathtaking --also the panhandle area (near Canyon/Amarillo.)

Autumn in TX hill country

Palo Duro Canyon State Park Canyon, TX
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 am

Absolutely stunning! It makes me want to grab my bags and leave.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Sapphire225 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am

You know, the undergroudn can be just as beautiful. Here a cavern I went to see when we were little:

"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby aliveinHim » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Our God is an awesome God.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby broly146 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Yes, our God is an awesome God. He is the one and only God.
It's not whether you can or can't do it, it is if you do it or not. Nothing comes easy in this world, especially a job or money. I rely on Jesus to get me through these hard times of persecution.
broly146

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth