I Feel Pumped!!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

I Feel Pumped!!

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 pm

I feel like I can take on anything! Praise God! It's amazing how Music is one of the languages of God. I praise Him for giving me the gift of music. I bet there and many users here with the same gift as me and we all give Him praise for it.

Music fills us with many wondrous emotions, whether it be praise, worship, happiness, joyous, calm, strong, powerful, or even sadness, fear, anger, rage, hate, etc.

I believe God gave us Music to relish on all these powerful emotions to bring people to grips with reality and the universe. It's a powerful language that is understood by everyone alike.

There are many pieces out there that are so epic that it reminds me of the reason God died for me and what he did for me. It make me go into tears just thinking of this while listening to a great piece of music, like this one:

Journey to the Front (pay no attention to the author's comment or you'll lose the feeling of this song)

Or this:

Serenata Immortale

And don't be afraid to click on my links. I never post bad links. :)

I can only imagine Him with His bloody body walking in the streets of Jerusalem, carrying that heavy piece of wood, falling while His children kick or beat Him and call Him nasty things. Crawling on top of his cross in this epic final moment, the only moment on earth He is able to move freely until He is immobile with his hands and feet nailed to that cross. The climax of this piece, brings a picture to me of the hammer driving the nails into his hands.

I don't know if anyone knows this yet, but I adore Music, I just love it! Not as much as my love for God though. Remember because He is the one who let us use this powerful phenomenon.

Again, I praise His name! :angel:
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Music is a wonderful and powerful ministry for God. Sadly, the world has perverted it a lot as well. But yeah, I love good Christian music. I usually listen to rock or something like that, but everyone has their favorites ^_^ God bless you!
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Heronwing » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:26 pm

I absolutely ADORE Contemporary Christian music. It's kept me close to God on many occasions.
Heronwing

Postby foolishbunny » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:48 pm

i feel the same way christain music can help your psyhe

whoot God is my power X3
foolishbunny

Postby nicktk1 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 pm

ohh yeah! im trying to make some techno (happy hardcore, hardcore, trance) for my man JC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Red"]its[/color] [color="Lime"]cuz[/color] [color="Yellow"]i[/color]
[color="Yellow"] love [/color][color="Magenta"]you[/color][color="Red"] that[/color][color="Cyan"]i[/color]
[color="Yellow"]follow[/color] [color="Lime"]you[/color]
O o
/¯________________________
| I'MA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!! BLAAAAGH!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
nicktk1

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth