My testimony

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My testimony

Postby Kamille » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:21 pm

I can't remember if I have added the story of my salvation through my faith in Jesus Christ, and I don't feel like searching for it, so I'll put it up now. I've attached a file that I sent to my local church over a year ago. I hope and pray that it is a great blessing to all who read it. Glory be to God in the highest!:jump::jump::jump:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Lives are power." - Kamille Bidan
"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" - Christ the Lord (John 11:25-26)

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4.

Remember - the Lord will be with you - always. :)
Kamille

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Kamille,

I will read this when I am well enough to

God bless my dear brother

Kunoichi
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Kamille » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up to date on your situation. But one reason is because you're in my prayers and my prayer notebook. Jesus is a holistic healer. He will heal you mind, body, and spirit. Have no doubt of that.

"News about Him spread all over Syria, and people brought to Him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and He healed them." - Matthew 4:24

God bless you my beloved sister
"Lives are power." - Kamille Bidan
"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" - Christ the Lord (John 11:25-26)

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4.

Remember - the Lord will be with you - always. :)
Kamille

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth