The Wilds

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

The Wilds

Postby ADXC » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:23 pm

I have just come back from the Wilds(Christian camp for Seniors of christian schools.) today. And I will say this. It was one of the best experiences in my life. One of the best parts of this place is that is secluded from the sinful outside world. Im not saying sin does not occure in the Wilds, just that it's not a very sinful place(Sinful places as in say a rave or a bar.). I have learned many lessons through these past 4 days. And not only that, but Ive had a very fun time. If anyone else has the opportunity to go to it or something close to it, I suggest you go because for me I have realized that the trip was absolutely necessary.

I thank and praise God for all that He has shown me! And I hope to continue learning more.
ADXC

Postby ADXC » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:11 am

Well right now, we(The Seniors that went to the Wilds) are trying to start a Bible study for all of the others seniors and hopefully for anyone else from the high school that wants to attend. Our principle has also given us some chapel days to teach the rest of the high and junior high school what we have learned.

I hope that you guys will pray for us because it will be difficult. But I just know that the Lord is leading us to do this.
ADXC

Postby ADXC » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 am

Well we've now opened it up to the rest of the seniors. The group is still very small and we need more people to come.

What we are doing for our study group is devotions that go by the name of "Manna." If anyone on here has done them then you know what Im talking about. For those of you who do not know what they are, then let me explain.

These devotions are like no other devotions you have ever done(Well Im just guessing that they aren't.). They are going to change your view on devotions forever. Here's how it works, you are given a question and then you are given a reference. Your job is to look up the reference and find the answer in the scripture. Then you record what the answer you found in the scripture by writing the exact words. Then you tell what you think the Bible answer is saying and write down the answer in your own words. After that you then write an apply of how you can do or think about this in your daily life so that you can strengthen your relationship with God.
ADXC

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 pm

It sounds very promising. If you are talking at all about the Wilds in North Carolina, I have been myself....years ago. If at all possible, I would love to take a part in any way.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ADXC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 am

Yep! That's the one. Hmm I wouldn't know how you could help being somewhere else, but maybe you could do something. Im just not sure what.
ADXC

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Ehhh....well if anything comes to mind, let me know.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ADXC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Alright I sure will!
ADXC

Postby Popsicle » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Cool, this camp seems exactly like one we have here in Cali except ours is called Hume Lake, haha.

It's cool to see what your doing inside your school now after coming back from The Wilds. That's awesome. I will keep praying for you guys.
Popsicle

Postby ADXC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm

I dunno anymore. It's really hard getting more people to attend our Bible study. We do announce the time and place, but only me and this other guy are sure to be there. I wish more people had this same passion.
ADXC

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth