Do you believe in angels?

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Do you believe in angels?

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:14 pm

I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts are about angels. I think they do exist and we are protected by them. What do you folks think?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Luke 2:8-15 wrote:And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you]
Acts 12:5-11 wrote:So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.

The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance. Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. "Quick, get up!" he said, and the chains fell off Peter's wrists.

Then the angel said to him, "Put on your clothes and sandals." And Peter did so. "Wrap your cloak around you and follow me," the angel told him. Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening]
Isaiah 6:1-3 wrote:In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty]
rocklobster (post: 1259310) wrote:I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts are about angels. I think they do exist and we are protected by them. What do you folks think?
No.
Fish and Chips

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1259324) wrote:No.

[SIZE="6"]WINNER.[/SIZE]

[/thread]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ADXC » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:35 pm

@ Fish- Im not totally convinced(Just kidding.).

But yeah, Fish wins this discussion(Wait. Is this even a discussion?).
ADXC

Postby Shilohan ninja » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:56 am

If it was, it's over. Plain and simple. NEXT TOPIC!
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Danderson » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Well, the Bible is Gods Word....Gods Word + Truth....There are angels mentioned in the Bible.....go figure......

But definetly started thinking alot more about them after reading This Present Darkness...
Danderson

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth