Children's Church testimony

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Children's Church testimony

Postby Paul » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:37 am

One of the things that God has shown me in the use of Anime when teaching children's church is the renowed effectiveness it carries, and in the last class, it came out.

We were doing the end of a series review of lessons learned, in a racing format. Over all of the lessons taught, the ones which involved illustrated lessons, the anime lessons, were remembered better, with clarity and faster results for answering key questions with accuracy.

One of the lessons I done which went over well was on James and power of the tongue. Well, I did a drawing of a sailing ship with a crew, to illustrate the rudder, the sails, and everything involved in the use of the tongue. When asked to name an example out of the bible James used to describe a tongue, "deadly poison" was the answer, the kids said the ship.

Even though it wasn't the answer we was after, it proved that they are getting the lesson and it's staying with them. I wanted to share with all of my fellow Christian Anime friends God's power and work involved in this medium and how he is changing the lives of kids with it, in this part of the world.

Paul
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth