Apology and Praise

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Apology and Praise

Postby Momo-P » Sun May 04, 2008 9:05 pm

First off I'd like to start out by saying sorry...

I recently tried to help people, but my choice of words wasn't so good. Instead of sitting around trying to pick and choose, this time I'm just gonna post what comes out of my fingers on the first try...no playing around trying to sound official and whatever, because I think that's what got me into trouble before.

So seriously...speaking from the heart here...I'm sorry. I'm unsure of how I really am in real life (if I come off rude or whatever), I can't say I've had people get mad before, but I hope not...and just incase I really will watch myself. Not just online, but when I talk to normal people too, because whether they're my brother and sisters in Christ, or somebody who might hate me for believeing, I need to present myself correctly. After all, Christians are basically Christ's representatives on earth after all...that's not somebody you want to have people look down upon. ^^;

So really guys. I am sorry...really sorry...I hope you forgive me and next time I'll try talking more like this if I do that. Like I explained the thread (or tried anyways), usually my style of speaking is pretty "blah" (I think you can see already it's not exactly official), so I wanted to try and act serious for once, and I think that seriousness is what made it sound so self-righteous and proud. Had I just rambled it out like I would in normal speech, it most likely would've sounded better...and made more sense too. *sweatdrops*

So I hope you accept my apology and know that I really am sorry...

But in addition to that, I also want to shout a big praise and glory to God! Recently some stuff was going on in my life that was dark. Very dark. I felt sick for a long time and was scared I wasn't going to get out of it...but the Lord pulled me through.

I feel so happy right now...so content and at peace with Him...I've missed this. All that praying and waiting does pay off. And it's true you get stronger at the end of the road. Granted it sucks waiting it out, but it feels so good once you're there.
Momo-P

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Ah, thanks, that's cool of you! Apology accepted! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue May 06, 2008 12:52 am

Thank you for apologising Momo. It takes great effort but you did it!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth