Eat the roll (Words of God)

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Eat the roll (Words of God)

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:53 am

Ezekiel 2: 8 Ezekiel 3: 1- 4

Eat the roll

But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

Listen to what I say to you, don’t reject my word like the others when I speak, open your heart and accept it.

Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

Eat what I have put before you, feast on the word of God (words of the bible), and go, speak to other people that need it.

So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.

So I picked up my bible, and he caused me- (For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure - Phi. 2: 13) to take in the word of God.

And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

(roll- a book, a written document)

Cause thy belly- even if you don’t feel an appetite to read the word, cause yourself to read, command yourself to take it up, Just as David commanded himself to give God praise (Ps 42: 11). Fill thy bowels- Fill your soul with it, don’t let worries and fear occupy any portion of your mind. This role- There is a particular word, a particular revelation that God has for you every time, and when we read the word it will be in our mouth as honey for sweetness- (Proverbs 24: 13, 14,)

And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.

Go- Mark 16: 15, Speak with my words- not with your philosophies, riddles and how the public feels about it, not what you think but what I say.

Glory to the Father and his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ our wonderful savior, and let us not forget

"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased." Heb 13: 16
Simon

Postby wiggins » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:27 pm

Thanks Simon, although I'm not sure how this impacts me as of yet...
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:33 am

Glory to God always my brother, and surly, if you don't need these words for this present time, store it in memory maybe you'll need it in the near future...
But always remember to cause your mind to feast on Gods words in the bible.
God bless!!!
Simon

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth