God never leaves us

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God never leaves us

Postby Momo-P » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:33 pm

"No matter what happens, God is there for you!"

"Even if you hate God and spit on His name, He'll still be there for you!"

"You're not alone, God is right beside you."

Maybe the wording is different, but we've all heard something like this before. In times where are faith is being tested, in times where we feel like we don't believe or will never be with God again...people around us always tell us this. But it doesn't help.

We pray, we read, we talk to people, we cry out and scream and maybe even get angry...but we totally blow off what we need.

Recently I just went through one of the darkest points in my life. The devil constantly bothered me day and night, trying to make me hate God or question why I wanted to be a Christian. Like "why do you even want to go to heaven?" and just generally trying to make me feel like I didn't care. Like every sin I commited was reason enough to believe I didn't care anymore or else I'd stop it.

But people can't stop sinning...and I know that. We try our best and ask for forgiveness, but sadly I couldn't get out. I cried, I prayed, I talked to people...but the whole time I kept ignoring something I really should've paid more attention to.

God really is right there. We can't see Him, but He's always RIGHT THERE. Holding your hand and holding you close. Anything satan tries to put in your head--He sees it. He sees it and understands your pain and why you feel distant. He understands every little thing...it's something we all know, but in times of darkness, it's like we kind of forget. Or maybe we don't forget, maybe it's more like satan blocks it out.

Either way, I just want say praise God! My faith is feeling better now, and while I know the future has more road blocks ahead, I am very grateful for Him being there for me. When you really sit there and think about it and you remember there isn't ANYTHING He doesn't understand...it's comforting. For once you don't have to explain a thing, you can just let the pain go and focus back on Him and enjoying the life He gave you.
Momo-P

Postby ADXC » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Thank you Momo-p, I think everyone needed to hear this including myself. We all need to be constantly reminded of this, otherwise we will fall into satan's hands. Remember, the reason God knows and sympathizes with us on this stuff that we go through daily is because He dealt with the stuff as well,as Jesus. Its very easy to forget this, so lets not forget.
ADXC

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:02 am

Momo,

I want to say thankyou too. I'm going through the darkest times of my life...everything is being questioned for me...even if I really know what love is. So thankyou. I gain a little bit of strength to keep on this path from your post. God bless.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth