[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
What if you were present when Christ was born? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

What if you were present when Christ was born?

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

What if you were present when Christ was born?

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:39 am

OK, I was wondering what you would have done if you were actually present at the manger when Christ was born? How would you have celebrated this miraculous event? I would've wanted to hold the Christ Child in my arms and tearfully thanked Him for saving me. What about the rest of you?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Puguni » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:42 pm

I probably would have cried. I have a special place for babies in my heart, and I would have felt pain for what this baby would eventually go through.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby All 4 Him » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:26 pm

Oh, that would have been so awesome...I would have probably just stood there with a dumb look on my face because of how wonderful that one moment would have been.
All 4 Him

Postby oro! » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:09 am

If I had been there at that moment, I probably would have no real knowledge about what would happen with this baby. I would be confused, but I believe I would still worship this baby in a stable.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:01 pm

I'd get Him, Mary, and Joseph a room at Holiday Inn. ^___^;;

J/k... I'd probably just stand there not knowing what to say, crying my eyes out, and feeling incredibly happy and peaceful all at the same time.
USSRGirl

Postby termyt » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:51 am

To be brutally honest, I'm a bit of a cynic at heart. I was raised in the church, so I've had exposure TO Christ’s teachings all my life, but the reality of who one like Christ is is not one that comes easily to me. That said, I doubt I would recognize this event for what it was when it happened.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth