End of the semester

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

End of the semester

Postby RedMage » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:04 am

I thank and praise God, because I've made it through my first semester of online college courses. It was only three, but at the beginning I didn't think I could do it, and God, of course, got me through. There are a lot of things I'd change if I had the semester to do over again, but barring some kind of unforeseen disaster I'm going to pass all three, which is more than some people can say. I've learned a lot academically, but a lot more about God and about other people. I've made some really good friends in a very short period of time, and if everything from here on out goes down hill and I never get accepted on-campus, it will be worth it because of that. I can't say I'm not worried about next semester and other stuff in the future - I'm very worried - but God will deal with all of it.

"Here I raise my Ebenezer
Hither by thy help I've come."
"Intercession is the homework of the Kingdom."
RedMage

Postby Sammy Boy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:31 am

It's great to hear that you've made it through!

Often when you're in the thick of things mixing it up study can seem hard and chaotic. But as you've experienced, God can and does pull you through.

All the best for the next semester.
Sammy Boy

Postby Souba » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:09 pm

Awesome to hear. I have survived a chaotic semester myself. I had two online and two on campus. I think I did well, dunno until I get my grades in. ^^
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth