[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Electrified - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Electrified

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Electrified

Postby Kamakazi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:14 pm

Have you ever gotten that feeling that starts in the tips of your cheeks? it's as if your face is asleep. then it moves to your whole face, and then moves to your arms. if it's really strong, you'll get it in your whole upper body. I find this happens when I've been worshipping god for a long time. When I'm like this, My prayers seem to be stronger. (once a person fell over after I prayed for him like this)
"I believe history will be kind to me... -Because I intend to write it."
-Pastor Judah Smith ( Generation Church)
My Website
Kamakazi

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth