God heals

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God heals

Postby Kamakazi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:10 pm

Man! everytime my knee starts to hurt, I just ask god to heal it and the pain goes away instantly! God is so good. You've got to have faith to be healed though. He also helps me with my school work quite a bit. last year I had all c's and d's. then, over the summer someone told me to pray for wisdom. he shared his testimony about how god helped him get great grades. that testimony has become My own to share. I got four A's, and two B+'s!

Has anybody else been healed or helped with a grades by god?
"I believe history will be kind to me... -Because I intend to write it."
-Pastor Judah Smith ( Generation Church)
My Website
Kamakazi

Postby meboeck » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:37 pm

I believe in healing too. In fact, God has helped me through depression. However, just because you don't get healed doesn't mean you don't have faith. I have been having knee problems for a few years, and no matter how much I or others have prayed it hasn't completely gone away. I don't think that's a lack of faith, but I certainly don't think God is holding out on me or something. I continue to pray for healing but I am ok if God chooses not to heal me.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Kamakazi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:26 pm

meboeck wrote:I believe in healing too. In fact, God has helped me through depression. However, just because you don't get healed doesn't mean you don't have faith. I have been having knee problems for a few years, and no matter how much I or others have prayed it hasn't completely gone away. I don't think that's a lack of faith, but I certainly don't think God is holding out on me or something. I continue to pray for healing but I am ok if God chooses not to heal me.

oh, sorry. didn't mean to say its cause you don't have faith.
My Website
Kamakazi

Postby Ryupower » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:18 am

wow that's awesome!
I have, I think. o.o

don't want to give glory to myself but Him! He made us afterall. ;)

thanks for sharing that, I'll share it with others. I already know someone who may need it. ^^

so yeah, what's up woth your knee that it hurts so often?
My DA

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Ryupower

Postby Tigerchu » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:16 pm

Yeah, I had a healing:)

My foot was in pain, I think it was a cramp. It was the kind, I think, where in the past I slammed my foot on the ground and the pain would stop. I tried that, but it didn't work. Then I asked God to heal, to take the pain away, whatever I asked. The pain left right after(a few seconds or less after):).
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby Kamakazi » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:01 pm

Ryupower wrote:
so yeah, what's up woth your knee that it hurts so often?

I'm not sure, actually. I should probably get it checked out. it usually happens after bending my knees when lifing really heavy objects. ( oh wait.) mabye that's the cause.
My Website
Kamakazi

Postby Kamakazi » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:02 pm

Tigerchu wrote:Yeah, I had a healing:)

My foot was in pain, I think it was a cramp. It was the kind, I think, where in the past I slammed my foot on the ground and the pain would stop. I tried that, but it didn't work. Then I asked God to heal, to take the pain away, whatever I asked. The pain left right after(a few seconds or less after):).

woah, that's awesome. was this recent?
My Website
Kamakazi

Postby Tigerchu » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:12 pm

I don't remember exactly when anymore:), less than 3 months ago I'd guess. That's so cool that God helps you with your school work:)! He helps us with gettin' stuff in our brains:)(Tigerchu might still by hyper).
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth