[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Amazing and WOW - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Amazing and WOW

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Amazing and WOW

Postby Artist4Jesus89 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:03 pm

Ohkay anyways i was at church tonight and pastor Delbert prayed over me and in case yall hadnt known this i have been worried about how im goin to pay for college although i doubt he knew that i know that this was a God thing but anyways he said that God said "i dont have to worry about college funds and that they are all paid for and to keep up what im doing."
Im just so happy because i didnt know where it would come from or anything and the strange thing is that i wasnt even thinking about it i thought about it once today, but God knows i was worried and im just so glad i am going to be able to go to Oklahoma Christian University FINALY!!!
:dance: :lol: :sweat: :dizzy: :) :wow!: :grin:

i was so happy i cried and laughed at the same time and my gma is happy too EEEK *Jumps out of seat and huggles and or glomps Jesus* :hug:
Artist4Jesus89

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:10 pm

That's great mate. But don't forget to use discernment. Check that God really was the one who said it, just in case. Still its awesome!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Artist4Jesus89 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:27 pm

update!

My gma called this place OHLAP and anyways since she is my legal guardian and she is a senior citizen all they needed was guardianship papers and the guy told her that i was entitled to funding!!!
So it was manifested to a certain degree!!!
Artist4Jesus89

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth