God

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God

Postby Tamahome » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:21 pm

I have a lot to be thankful for because of God. He has given me a person so special to me that I wouldn't trade it for the world. I truly believe that God is the greatest and I truly wish to treat his gift to me as he treated me with all these years. Thanks again for everything God!

P.S. Just thought I would write here about this seeing as this is the first time this has ever happened, well thanks for reading this post.
Tamahome

Postby Mave » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:31 pm

Wonderful to hear God's blessings upon you! May your faith and love grow even deeper. Welcome to the group. :hug:
Mave

Postby cbwing0 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:05 pm

I'm glad that God has blessed you in this way. Now that you're taken care of, maybe God can get around to finding someone for me! j/k :P
cbwing0

Postby Rashiir » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:18 pm

Amen! Don't worry about it, cbwing, your time will come...unless you have The Gift...
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Thanks

Postby Tamahome » Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:42 am

thanks everyone for replying ans cbwing I am sure you will find someone too.
Tamahome

Postby cbwing0 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:50 am

unless you have The Gift...

What gift would that be? :P
cbwing0

Postby true_noir_chloe » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:53 am

Tamahome, I'm very happy for you. ^_^ I'm glad to know you've found a place you can grow spiritually. Also, I'm so glad you found the girl you've been hoping to meet.

And, for you hopefuls out there, let me just say that at 24 I thought God didn't want me to be married. I had dated pretty seriously and they never worked out. I thought I just had some marriage flaw. So, I finally gave up the idea and was very content in being single.

I settled into ministry and moved to Texas at age 25. I knew my whole life would be serving the Lord one way or another. Voila! Within a month a met my husband at my friend's church, he proposed and he's been the most wonderful blessing in the world. You may not know the time, but God does. Remember also, if you want a blessed marriage with one equally yoked, then you need to be the partner that you want to be with. You're this by being involved in God's work no matter what. Even if it's volunteering in the nursery once a month, God will bless you. ^_^

That's my two cents and there is much more to that story. I may start my own thread. *teehee*

Again, bringing it back to Tamahome. I'm very happy for you.^^

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby Tamahome » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:25 pm

Thanks for everything true_noir_chloe.
Tamahome

Postby cbwing0 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:27 pm

Good advice! :thumb:
cbwing0

Postby c-girl » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:14 pm

That's great! It's nice to hear about what people are greatful to God for.
c-girl

Location: Omg! It's a flying bird!!! *runs away while you're distracted*

Postby Griffin » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:57 am

Well, Tamahome, I am glad that you are so happy to talk about me! I would like to announce, to all, that Tamahome and I are dating! We may live far apart, but I believe he is with God, and very special. So Ladies, HES MINE!! MUAHAHAHAHAAH....*cough* sorry. Thanks God for my Tamahome.
Griffin

Postby Tamahome » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:08 pm

lol, funny but true.^_^
Tamahome

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:43 pm

Aw! that's sweet! I'm so glad God has blessed you with such a great relationship. I also have a great loving Christian girlfriend, and have thanked God many times, so I know the feeling. :thumb: Hahah, yet another CAA couple!
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Postby Kisa » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:58 pm

Tamahome wrote:I have a lot to be thankful for because of God. He has given me a person so special to me that I wouldn't trade it for the world. I truly believe that God is the greatest and I truly wish to treat his gift to me as he treated me with all these years. Thanks again for everything God!

P.S. Just thought I would write here about this seeing as this is the first time this has ever happened, well thanks for reading this post.

I am glad God has blessed you so much and made you happy! When you are faithful to Him, He will be to you, as you found out!
Like cbwing said, now its my turn, lol. ^_^
Seriously, I have a great family and a few close great friends, that's all I need, unless God decides to send a boyfriend my way, lol! ;)
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby DK_Sol » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:46 pm

:forehead: Well I'm pretty lucky to have a family that love me and friends. So I would like to thank God for that. Well Good luck with everything everyone! :hug:
Night, like a black veil descends now embracing the world around me.
I sleep, yet do not...
your presence is near.
You invade my every dream...
even when I am awake.

DK_Sol

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth