Life Before Becoming a Follower of Jesus

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Life Before Becoming a Follower of Jesus

Postby CAAOutkast » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:00 am

Here's somthing I would like to Know:

What were the CAA members like before they were saved?
Eternal Fan of Sailor Moon and the Original Mega Man!
CAAOutkast

Postby Trackball » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:17 am

I was a Ralph Nader liberal--until the World Trade Center was destroyed by Muslim terrorists.

That started my (very) slow realization that this world is not all there is.
Trackball

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:13 pm

Actually, I don't remember much of my life before I became a Christian. XD; I became a Christian when I was 6 years old, and before that, I was surrounded by Christianity in my home, school, and church. My testimony's not one of those amazing "I used to be on drugs" testimonies, but that's not really what matters, anyways. :)
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby joeblade » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:43 pm

I used to be a nihilist
Please click here and join my forum to help make it less lame.
http://myspace.com/joeblade
http://xanga.com/joeblade

You have taken up my cause, Oh Lord, you have redeemed my life.
-Lamentations 3:58
joeblade

Postby jieshi » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:56 am

I have grown up in a Christian family and school so God has always been a part of my life, though my faith has been tested countless times so I have something to base it on, I'm not following just because my parents told me to.
jieshi

Postby Ratrace » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:39 pm

I gave my life to Jesus when I was maybe four. Curcumstances mostly beyond my control had me more schizophrenic than was probably nessisery by the time I was 8. At 14 I was an evil, sadistic, manipulative, well, you get the point. Thats not an excuse, I could have avoided that if I'd tried harder. I came back to Jesus at around 16. I cant be sure exactly with the memory loss.
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Ratrace

Postby Scarecrow » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:01 pm

I was 8 when I gave my life to Jesus and I was raised in a Christian home so I don't remember really before that... sometimes I wonder if it would have helped if I was older so I could have seen how my life had changed after becoming a Christian for those dark times of doubt. But either way, I regave my life to Jesus in like February of this year and have notice significant change though far from perfect... I was uber depressed and suicidal but that all pretty much evaporated once I began to focus on what was REALLY important... although there are still little bumps along the way but anyway yea...
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby Artist4Jesus89 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:01 pm

i grew up in an athiest/Chistian house (my grandma was the Christian and me and her didnt get along that well at the time because i thought she was evil for making me clean my room XD and my grandpa was the athiest who let me get away with alot of junk but luckilly he got saved b4 he died when i was 10 or something like that) <_< odd i know >_> anyways i was rebelious and i got into wicca when i was in the 6th grade among other things and then the summer after 6th grade i went to a church camp because my dad thought i needed it and also i went cause there were some good looking guys going lol i know i know... anyways... i got saved but i didnt live that way for long <_< i was like not even caring really i mean i knew God but i thought, hey im not gonna die any time soon... so i got back to the old junk i used to do and then like i got re-dedicated thanks to my BF4E Tori and its been from there... <3 yep yep ^^ that is the short version lol
Artist4Jesus89

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:18 pm

Well, since I am a cradle Catholic, I guess you could say I've always been a follower. But before I became more serious, I was quite agnostic.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby yukinon » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:33 pm

I was......empty.
9&&|(=|()v&
yukinon

Postby PigtailsJazz » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:19 am

I was a nominal Christian with a lot of weird philosophies that I made up about who God is. Fortunately, God showed me I was wrong...and showed me the truth, too! ^_^
PigtailsJazz

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth