Divinely Possesed Radio

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Divinely Possesed Radio

Postby GhostontheNet » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:40 pm

Wow. I was listening to my own internet radio station, Seraphim Radio, which I had the playlist set to be totally random, with a pretty even mixture of Christian and secular tunes that play absolutely randomly (quite noticably). All of the sudden, I get this sequence of seven songs without touching the dial giving this intelligible string of songs going from the fearful depravity of man, the judgment of God upon this depravity, and the redemption of Christ from this depravity. All through the sequence I didn't touch the dial at all, I checked for foul play of any kind, but I couldn't find any sign of it. Similarly, there was not a single fluke in the entire sequence, and it sounded nothing like the way my station normally sounds altogether (as I'm increasingly discovering while typing this, one may have expected th Bauhaus to be in the middle or something if it was truly random). I normally am really skeptical of this kind of thing, but I watched it with my own eyes. I don't know whether the message was intended for me, the other listener, or both of us, but I praise God for this little miracle. I guess this is the sort of thing that happens when you dedicate something to God.
GhostontheNet

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth