This is truly amazing

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

This is truly amazing

Postby Monkey D Luffy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:02 am

Subject: Phil.4:13

This will give you chills....No matter how religious you may or may not be, this can give you chills.

Phil. 4:13 states:

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me."
Here's the story: A young man who had been raised as an atheist was training to be an Olympic diver.
The only religious influence in his life came from his outspoken Christian friend. The young diver never really paid much attention to his friend's sermons but he heard them often.
One night the diver went to the indoor pool at the college he attended.
The lights were all off, but as the pool had big skylights and the moon was bright, there was plenty of light to practice by.
The young man climbed up to the highest diving board and as he turned his back to the pool on the edge of the board and extended his arms out, he saw his shadow on the wall The shadow of his body,was in the shape of a cross. The man felt a strange feeling, like someone was speaking to him. Instead of diving, he knelt down and finally asked God to come into his life.
As the young man stood, a maintenance man walked in and turned the lights on.
The pool had been drained for repairs.

Remember this story and send it to a friend.
Yes, I do Love Jesus. He is my source of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday.
"Without Him, I will be nothing.
Without him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."
Phil 4:13.
This is the simplest test. If you Love Jesus, and are not ashamed of all the marvelous things he has done for you. Pass this to ten people --and the person who sent it to you !!!!!!!!!!!
Live as though Christ died yesterday, rose from the grave today, and is coming back tomorrow.

Prince Z. James Jr.
-IM GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES!-
(Captain Monkey D. Luffy)

If you're a Christian put this phrase in your signature.

My Naruto Website: www.freewebs.com/narutoleaf
Monkey D Luffy

Postby Tigerchu » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:03 am

Wow!
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby [GMOD]Vedicardi » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:52 pm

I had to read it twice to understand he didn't die.
Now that would give me the chills.

That better not be a copy paste from a chain letter. D=
Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes here's a pretty flower.
[GMOD]Vedicardi

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:12 pm

Its a good story of faith, if its true. Even if it isn't (which could be possible since its a well known email chain letter) its still inspirational. Makes you think, doesn't it?
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Tigerchu » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:55 pm

Huh? It's ...is that a true story or not? I need sometone to tell me.
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth