It's the end of the fall semester...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

It's the end of the fall semester...

Postby Golden_Griff » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:51 pm

...and Golden Griff is still alive! :grin:

Ended the fall term with some pretty good grades (excluding exam grades which i have to check on). On top of that I wasn't very stressed for exams at all.

I got some positive feedback from 4 out of 5 of my professors. They basically told me that they enjoyed having me in class. It made me feel good when my graphic design instructor told me that I did some very good work in her class for the semester. Yay! I do have potential! :jump:

I'm also thankful that I made it back home safely. Not that long of a drive but there are always dangers on the highway.

Well, I made it through another semester and I'm really glad because I finally have my general education courses out of the way (real pain :shady: ). Now it's time to focus on stuff that I'm really interested in! ART! YAY! :jump:

~Thank you Lord for all you've done for me.
~Thank you for your love,
~thank you for your power,
~thank you for protection,
~every hour.
~Thank you Lord for all you've done for me.
My art album! (Click Here!) :cool:

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby agasfas » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:18 am

Congrats! Glad to hear you did good in your classes and you made it home safely. I believe if you studied adequately then you'll get the good grades you are hoping for. Again, glad to see you are satisfied with the end results. Enjoy your passion of art and have a great christmas break!
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby Golden_Griff » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:27 am

Thank you agasfas :)

I checked my grades the other day and, so far, I have 3 A's! :grin: My other two professors havent posted grades yet. Slack teachers :eyeroll:....

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Syreth » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:45 am

Hey Griff and all of my other bro's and sis's in Christ! I figured I'd post here, number one to congratulate Griff on a successful semester and to give a little testimony to my education experience as well.

So I went to Bible college this fall and the classes were amazing. This was my second semester and I took classes on Daniel, Sound and Recording, Apologetic Evangelism, Romans, History of Redemption and 1+2 Peter. It was amazing. God has truly spoken to me in all of my classes in specific ways. Even though it's one of the most blessed places to be in the world, there's a lot of spiritual warfare that goes on when you try to focus on Christ. I had some trials that were extremely tough, but God caused me to grow in grace and in the knowledge of Him. I was able to do some drawings as well, which was fun (I'll be posting some later) and I hope to make some headway on my manga project over break, Lord willing. There's a chance you MIGHT see the first chapter sometime.

I just wanted to let you guys know I still exist (for those of you who knew I did in the first place). I don't have internet here at Bible college, so I can't frequent CAA while school is in session. I hope to post lots this break, so it'll be fun! Ephesians 1:3 -- look it up!

-Sy
Syreth

Postby Golden_Griff » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:50 pm

Hey Syreth! Haven't heard from you in a while. :)

Whoa. Bible college is very different :wow!: But it's all good.

And you're right. You'll experience difficulty when trying to get closer to God. But it's all a part of the growing process. I know I definitely did some growing in this past semester.

*remembers that she has to check her grades for her other two classes. Griff returns shocked.*

:o...

Oh...my...God...

I have straight A's for the second time :o...

*explodes*

Golden_Griff

Postby EvilSporkofDoom » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:06 am

I just finished my last exam, on Astronomy, yesterday. The exam wasn't even difficult, but I don't know if I passed or not >_> but yay about winter break finally being here!
I don't really like my college - I'm thinking about transferring to a Christian college because I just feel really isolated at my college. Some people don't think it's a great idea because I'll just be sheltered and have a harder time when I get into the real world - I have no desire to fit in, though, and I don't mind really strict discipline.. I'm still debating whether I should stay or not. -_-
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
-Hebrews 11:6

EvilSporkofDoom

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth