Thankful means more then it ever before at Thanksgiving for my family.

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Thankful means more then it ever before at Thanksgiving for my family.

Postby Roy Mustang » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:55 pm

There is one thing that I'm thankful this year for thanksgiving.

I was at home, when my dad came in from work.

He has heart problems and his defibrillator went off. His heart rate was drop and his defibrillator went off again. He got scared and ran into the house and dial 911 and I went to check on what was all the noise and he was on the phone with the people at the 911 center. I got the cell phone and called mom and let her know what was happening as I talk to dad and kept a check on him, so that he wouldn't fall over or something.

He stayed on the phone and lay down as I went outside to make sure EMT would know which was the right house. Anyway, them took him to the hospital and was let out a few hours ago.

If he didn't have that defibrillator, me being there when it happen and quick work of the EMT people. He could have had heart failure and may not be here for thanksgiving.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby The Shadow » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:12 pm

wow that was amazzzing :thumb:
mabey it was a wake up call?????
but hay its all ways good to be thankfull :dance:
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth