write your vision

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

write your vision

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:20 pm

Habakkuk 2: 1- 4

Write the vision

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
I will stand up in my spirit wile I’m praying, and be alert on my ministry post, and look and wait in expectation to see what God will say to me, and how I will respond when I’m reproved.

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Write the vision that I birthed in you, for some it’s an expanded ministry, a bigger church building, more members, a wider evangelistic ministry, a stronger praise team, I’ve caused you to seen yourself as a quire director, a powerful musician for me, having more spiritual laborers, a family. Make it plain- Word it simple and seal it with words on paper so the people that read it will understand it clearly and in full.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
There is an appointed time for you to give birth to the vision I gave you. Speak- When it comes it will testify of my grace in your life, and not lie. Tarry- although the season for the vision to be fulfilled may not be now, wait for it- don’t give up on the vision I gave you stand your ground, and wile you’re waiting for it to come, pray, move where I lead you to and do what I tell you to do towards it. Your waiting period is your preparation and testing time. I want to know by experience that you have faith in me (Gen- 22: 12). I need you to be in the Spirit during that period of testing because people will tell you that the vision won’t happen, they’ll tell you that the ideas I gave you are too big and that they’ll never work for you or the people in your life who needs your vision to fulfill. The spirit of doubt will tempt you not to believe, the devil will use whoever he can to make you give up on what I showed you, but it will surely come, and when it is time it won’t delay.

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Realize, the persons’ soul that has pride (trusts to himself) isn’t righteous, but the righteous shall live by his trust in me (faith), not simply by what he can physically see.

Believe the things God showed you, pray towards that thing, have faith in God. He’s given us all as Christians the ability to have visions if you don’t have at least one yet (Joel 2: 28). For some of us God showed us the vision but we weren’t paying attention, for some we know what it is and we’re in the waiting period, some of you are about to give birth to it and that’s why you’re experiencing such opposition a.k.a. labor pains (expressively speaking) but don’t give up, that also means it’s time for you to push, and some has already given birth.

Wherever you are, wait in expectation for what Jesus will say to you, and continue to believe him for what he showed you already.
Simon

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth