Numerous Death experiences...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Numerous Death experiences...

Postby Lyger » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:29 pm

God has saved me more times than I can count...the ones i remember are:
Cured of cancer (when i was young), saved from drownding (due to faulty craftsmanship), cured of poison (poisonous sea urchine), saved from falling off a mountain (just cracked head open, almost fell off though), and having a sharp rock lodged into my chin (close to bleeding to death)...and the occasional almost hit by a car are some of the main reasons my faith is as strong as it is...If God has saved me this much, i wonder what my purpose is in life, ya know...
Lyger: Not of One World but of Two....

Lyger

Postby martinloyola » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:20 pm

thas' cool, I've not had to go through too much of that, but those thin line times always makes "Be still and know that I am God" seem so much more profound to me,
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Postby JediSonic » Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:03 am

That's awesome, lyger! I know what you mean.. you must be pretty special :brow: ... but then, I guess we all are in God's eyes :)

btw, nice water-cross-thing in your sig.
JediSonic

heh....

Postby Lyger » Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:30 am

its kinda hard not to get a big-head about this ya know, I mean obviously im special, but to be saved that many times is kinda ridiculous and I just pray everday he shows me his path for me...so far nothin...so I guess Im just a really Blessed christian...

Lyger

Postby YesIExist » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:55 am

Woah. God is keeping His hand on you.

But also remember that for dangerous situations, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." In other words, whenever possible, try to keep yourself from risky situations in the first place.
Idle hands are indeed the devil's playground. -_- :bang:
YesIExist

Postby JediSonic » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:57 am

Another thing that one might consider is... almost no-one has come that close to death that many times... I mean when I'm 100 i'll probably be able to count on one hand the number of times I was in a life-threatening situation.

But then, this perspective is a very pessimistic one :sweat: Maybe we should just consider you blessed and leave it at that!
JediSonic

hmmm...true, true...

Postby Lyger » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:09 am

Both of ya seem to be right, From my experiences, I am pretty sure alot were not life threatening, however, they would have hurt alot if God didnt entervine when He did....anyhow, I dont look for trouble it finds me, and I guess the fact Every single dream i have ever had was of Demons prolly wouldnt help my arguement to being Blesssed would it....wait that made no sense, are you just throwing that in, well...i suppose i did...im not much for going back and fixing things....lol...any case...Ill take ya advice, stay away from trouble....and ill continue to live in my faith even if they are fluke events, for I know it to be true regardless....and there i go again rambling....ok enough's enough....LOL...

Lyger

Postby cbwing0 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:17 am

I've only had one true experience in my life in which I was close to death or serious injury (although there are several others that may or may not have been life threatening situations). When I was 13, my class was on a field trip in Washington D.C. visiting the Holocaust Museum. If any of you have ever been to D.C., then you know that the traffic is horrendous. Anyway, we had to cross a busy street at one point. I wasn't really paying attention, and I was about to step right into the path of an oncoming vehicle. It definitely would have hit me at a considerable speed if someone hadn't grabbed me and pulled me back onto the sidewalk. And the person who saved me wasn't even a close friend (although I did know them).

I guess what it comes down to is this: God sustains all of us in our existence every second of every day. Some people are brought closer to death than others, but God does watch over his people. :)
cbwing0

Postby Little T-chan » Sat May 01, 2004 10:53 pm

O.O; That's.....scary....but I can totally believe that God saved you in every one of those situations because God loves you bery bery much!! ^_^ Yay for God!
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth