Terrible car accident

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Terrible car accident

Postby JediSonic » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:42 pm

On the way home from a sort of field trip me, my mom, my little sister, my little brother, and my little brother's friend went on to see a christian radio station, I was really thirsty. Actually I told me mom this before we left the radio station, and they had water there but I couldnt find any cups to get it into :eyeroll: Anyway my mom was for some reason being very stubborn, in my opinion, about NOT going back to get a drink there but stopping and buying something along the way home. Which she rarely does. So we went the gas station and took about 10 minutes to get drinks, then got back onto the freeway when we saw smoke and some firemen by the side of the road. As we passed by, we could see that there had been an accident involving a red car and something that looked like a small oil tanker. The oil tanker seemed intact, facing away from the road, and the red car, on the other side of a tree, was facing the road.. TOTALLED AND IN FLAMES! I'm serious, it looked a lot more like a ball of fire than a car!! There was one person lying on the ground with two firemen standing over him, seemingly talking to him, some distance away from the red car. I assume and hope that his was the red car's driver (if it was the tanker's driver they wouldnt have dragged him past the exploding red car for safety I'm sure). Regardless, mom had everybody say a prayer for the people involved... and not just the victems either! I mean, there was a stinkin OIL tanker sitting 10 feet from this firey wreck of a car! What if it blows up? If you guys would pray too it would probably be a good thing.. even if its all over, prayers is retro-active ;)

The beginning of this story comes into play with my mom's speculation that if she hadnt insisted on stopping for drinks along the way, we could have been on that road when the accident happened! I mean assuming that the Omaha fire dept. is capable of responding within 10 minutes, which I'd hope. I thank God that he has kept us safe through this whole thing, even though I'll never know if I would have been present for the car accident itself, as I mentioned earlier it seemed odd that my mom would INSIST on paying for what could have been free back at the radio station :cool:

Anyway just thought I'd share that with you guys; it happened about 20-30 minutes ago
JediSonic

Postby martinloyola » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:16 pm

DUDE!!! that's awesome!!! I've already prayed, oh, wait am I praying now? *scratches head* man, being outside of time is confusing lol, anyways, Thank you God for being You!!!!! and taking care of everybody
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Postby YesIExist » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:15 pm

I'll pray that that man makes it through and gets on with his life. Glad you and your family are okay :)
Idle hands are indeed the devil's playground. -_- :bang:
YesIExist

Postby Roll » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:08 am

Wow, there were a couple a serious accidents in this region a few days ago too, though neither quite as bad as what you just described. I'll pray for those involved and give thanks to God for taking care of us as He sees fit!
[color="YellowGreen"]Got a Wii? PM me to trade numbers! ^^[/color]

[color="Yellow"]As a supporter of MOES, I would like to take this opportunity to kindly ask that the content of your signature be kept to a minimum as a courtesy to your fellow forum members. Thank you![/color]
Roll

Postby Inferno » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:22 pm

Ill definnally pray for all those involved! And i'm glad your ok.
"rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

METAL!!! :rock:

Member of headbangers united! \m/ >,< \m/

Myspace.com/cal3bsp3ncer
Inferno

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth