Is anyone here SERIOUSLY working on an End Times (Book of Revelation) anime?

Projects or project ideas in the works

Is anyone here SERIOUSLY working on an End Times (Book of Revelation) anime?

Postby DeusFidelis » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi, I'm Michael, and I'm (obviously) new to this forum. To provide some background, I'm a sound engineer, musician, singer, songwriter, composer, and huge anime/video game fan. I've been writing a song for a little while now that has an extremely "anime theme song" feel to it, and was largely inspired by my study of the Book of Revelation. I've been interested in finding a serious project that would be interested in using my song for the theme of their show, but I haven't had any luck finding if an anime of this concept is in the works or not.

If not, I definitely feel that there is A LOT of content involving the end times that would definitely make for a successful, and eye-opening experience for many people, especially as an anime adaptation.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this? I'm all ears :) Thanks guys and gals
DeusFidelis

Re: Is anyone here SERIOUSLY working on an End Times (Book of Revelation) anime?

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:22 am

Not quite what you're looking for, but I've always thought that Zechariah would make a great prog rock concept album. I messed around with a song or two and found I wasn't up to the task of writing songs...
Davidizer13

Re: Is anyone here SERIOUSLY working on an End Times (Book of Revelation) anime?

Postby Zeke365 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:59 am

well this is not an anime or manga per say but a graphic novel that was made check out here http://www.amazon.com/Book-Revelation-P ... tion+comic

I own it to.
Zeke365

Return to New Projects and Ideas