Youtube christan channel

Projects or project ideas in the works

Youtube christan channel

Postby Zeke365 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:01 pm

i would like to offer Christians who make christian animation a place to come and share their work. What I m looking is for series similar to Paws and Tales, Angel wars, Testament in animation, leny and Sid, torchlighters, Larryboy animated adventures, Suberbook CGI version.
Those shows hopefully give you an idea of what I m aiming at. basically it will animation channel for students who want to get work out there. machinima is in included as well.

I would like to see a series first and have some episodes available so that I can upload to youtube every week, I will upload one video every week sort like Saturday morning cartoons.
Last edited by Zeke365 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeke365

Re: Youtube christan channel

Postby firestorm » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 pm

It's a good idea. I was wondering a couple of things though. 1. Can you retype the post because it was a bit hard to understand. 2. You should really check out Youtube Creator Academy there have some good stuff on making a good youtube channel successful. Here is the link.
https://creatoracademy.withgoogle.com/page/education

Also, Is this gonna be like IJustine's channel where she puts a up a video of videos and other items she likes? Is it a network? is it like cartoon hangover? Just wondering! Hope your work does well! Do you have any experience in animation? Hope you have a great day! God bless! Jesus loves ya!
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Zeke365 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:02 pm

there it retyped for you hopefully answers some questions.
Zeke365

Postby firestorm » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:13 pm

So your kind of like the network putting all of these shows together? I would suggest checking out some studios especially ones that focus on online content and channels on Youtube. Maker studios for example. Also look at Cartoon hangover. Kind of get an idea how they did it. Get an idea of how a product similar to yours succeeded. learn from it, Then make your christian youtube channel focusing on christian animation.
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Zeke365 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:50 pm

okay I thought I post a link to the youtube channel I made called Anime C. To give you an idea of what kind of show I m looking for and the style. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... SaTstprbz3 here a link if anyone interested.
Zeke365

Return to New Projects and Ideas