Haibane Renmei Online Small Group

Projects or project ideas in the works

Haibane Renmei Online Small Group

Postby TWWK » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:29 am

Hi, all!

This summer, I'm trying something a little different with my online ministry. Using a book called "Set Apart" and study notes, I'll be conducting a small group focusing on the Christian themes and ideas expressed within Haibane Renmei, ABe's masterpiece. Anyone is invited, but I would love to particularly see Christians who don't have a strong community at their local church and non-Christians who are open to the gospel attend this study.

We'll be doing the study over Google Hangouts on Saturdays at 10:00 pm east coast time throughout most of the summer. You'll need a webcam and microphone to join.

The purpose of the group is two-fold. First, we’ll be learning more about Christian ideas by discussing Haibane Renmei. Please watch the first episode before our first study on June 22. The entire series is available through FUNImation’s website. The second goal is to develop a group of cares for one another. We’ll share about our weeks and prayer requests as well, if you have them. You are not required to share. On the other hand, you can share as much as you like. By joining the group, we agree to keep absolute confidentiality.

If you're interesting in maybe joining (no commitment), please message me with your email address and the username you would go by in the chat. Time is running a bit short (I don't know why I didn't post on CAA earlier!), so please get to me ASAP.
TWWK

Re: Haibane Renmei Online Small Group

Postby TWWK » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 am

Update: The first study was full and went well! I've posted discussion notes on my blog.

There's still opportunity to join if you're interested, as spots may open up if some decide to discontinue or otherwise won't be able to join. We'll have our next meeting at the same time this Saturday. If you're interested, please post below or send me a message with your email address, and I'll give you more info!
TWWK

Return to New Projects and Ideas