New Series idea

Projects or project ideas in the works

New Series idea

Postby JerRocks2day » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:58 pm

N/A
Last edited by JerRocks2day on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JerRocks2day

Postby JerRocks2day » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm

The Villains:
-Vladin RasKilmer: The first villain that the Trouble Shooters face off against. He's a notorious Russian crimelord and plans to plunder the city of Ecto Valley.

-The Dalton gang: These guys first appeared in The Good The Bad and the Huckleberry Hound. In Trouble Shooters, they appear as a bunch of big time wanted Criminals. They rob banks, cause chaos, steal, and the like. Plus, they're not too bright. The members as follow:
Dinky-He's the biggest of the bunch, and he's not too bright.
Pinky-He's a real ladies man. He dresses in pink clothing (not to be confused with dresses). His main catchphrase is calling people 'Rotten Dresser.'
Finky- He's the whiniest of the bunch and the smallest.
Stinky-He's small, but bigger than Finky. He's considered the leader.
Fanmade Daltons:
Hungry- He packs up quite an appetite, literally. His personality is based off of Berger Beagle of the Beagle Boys.
Carny-He's really a cousin of the Daltons, yet retains the Dalton name. He resides in Columbia, and loves the thrill of crime, and loves the sound of gunfire. His personality is based off Don Karnage from Talespin.
Brainy Dalton-The only Dalton brother whose the smartest in the family. Although inspired by Megabyte Beagle, he's very much similar to Brain [Pinky and the Brain]. XD

-Dr. Animalector: the most sneakily and creepiest doctor the TS’ ever faces. He’s known to cheer on the heroes, and somewhat intimidate them at the same time. Dr. A is an animal psychologist, studying each animal’s behavior. He’s also known to perform all sorts of evil experiments on animals.

-Randall J. Swiper: the richest kid in Ecto Valley; his goal is to become the richest kid in the world. He’s also Christopher Peeper’s rival. He’s always cooking up schemes and is always trying to stop Chris from getting the better of him.

-Dr. Von Time: A mad scientist whose obsessed with time and technology. At some point in the series, he creates a brand of cyborgs called Timeanators. More details to be revealed about him soon.

-Chris P. Bacon: Not to be confused with our hero, Christopher Peeper; Chris P. Bison is a very powerful space dictator in the video game universe. His appearance is basically a pig dressed up in M. Bison's clothing. And his sidekick is Kernel Flanders. They're both very comical villains. How the Trouble Shooters meet them, is a secret.

-Anti-Chris—the doppelganger of Christopher Peeper. He longs to dispose of the real Christopher Peeper so that he may be free to do whatever he pleases. Appose to Christopher, he dresses in yellow jacket and pants, and a red shirt. And he has a very deep voice.

-Hands Grabber—clever, slick, and never likes to be disappointed. He’s the leader of an international terrorist group. Like any other villain, he desires power. His appearance is very similar to Moses from Superbook season 2, due to the likeness of Shere Khan He's accompanied by his henchman named Earl, Bert, Ernie, Max, etc.

-Dick Dastardly and Muttley—the infamous duo from Wacky Races. They’re known to be ‘double dealing do-badders.’ However, their dastardly deeds aren’t as threatening as any other villain put together. They're more of a semi-regular on the show.
JerRocks2day

Postby JerRocks2day » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 am

Ok. So far, no responses. I'm thinking heavily about a concept that was influenced by the power rings from Sonic Satam.

Thus far, they're called 'Power Chips.' They can be used to give a member power ups. For instance, Chris can use it for the high speed on his motorcylce, Betty Razor for extra strength, Justin for his planes, and possibly Angie for her shurikens.
JerRocks2day

Postby JerRocks2day » Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 pm

No response. What's up with that?
Last edited by JerRocks2day on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
JerRocks2day

Postby mechana2015 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Heavy copyright infringement means a no go for interest usually, especially if you want anything past fanfiction. Nobody likes getting sued.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby JerRocks2day » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 am

*Removed*
Last edited by JerRocks2day on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JerRocks2day

Postby JerRocks2day » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 am

For those of you still wondering about the series, the feel of it's kinda changed. It's still a FH/SB crossover, but the tones kinda changed a lot. I'm also considering having this thread deleting so I can start over with details.
JerRocks2day

Postby steenajack » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 pm

I'll be looking into your works. I've already bookmarked it and everything, now I've just gotta get to reading it and I'll let you know what I think. :D.
This idea seems interesting though, I'm thinking that as long as you get permission from the original creators and everything, it'll be a-okay.
Be sending you feedback soon, and I'm glad a professional is looking into your work. :D
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby JerRocks2day » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Just remember, what you read before is pretty much before the big change. Plus, the story you see, that was part of an original story I had outlined.

Here's what I'm changing:
-It's no longer going to be a detective-type series. Which means, the title is going to be changed to 'The Trouble Shooter.'
-I'm omitting Uri and Ruffles
-It's going to be more alternate universe rather than serve as sequels to SB and FH.
-I'm going to give Chris' mom a more important role.
-Chris is goin to be revamped as a juvinille delienquint and main hero of series.
-changing Randall J. Swiper's character role. Instead of being richest kid in Ecto Valley, I jetset that quality and made him into a leader of SWAT Strikers.
-Hands Grabber, Pharoah Capone, Dr. Von Time, etc. are omitted villains.
-I'm ridding any traces of HB characters, taken care of long time ago.
-Henry Hackentire is going to be the main villain.
-I added a new protagonist called, Link.
-Justin is now a bounty hunter.
-I'm heavily considering rehasing Vladin RasKilmer, but changing his grand scheme. I have a few plans to reuse him.
-I like to experiment w/ Anti-Chris.
-The Power Chip is going to be further developed, but I want it to be more like a sword/shield type weapon, and so far, Chris and SIR have the ability to use it.

More changes to come, and more developement to soon surface.
JerRocks2day

Re:

Postby JerRocks2day » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:47 am

[quote="JerRocks2day"]The Villains:
-Vladin RasKilmer: The first villain that the Trouble Shooters face off against. He's a notorious Russian crimelord and plans to plunder the city of Ecto Valley.

-Dr. Animalector: the most sneakily and creepiest doctor the TS’ ever faces. He’s known to cheer on the heroes, and somewhat intimidate them at the same time. Dr. A is an animal psychologist, studying each animal’s behavior. He’s also known to perform all sorts of evil experiments on animals.

-Randall J. Swiper: the richest kid in Ecto Valley; his goal is to become the richest kid in the world. He’s also Christopher Peeper’s rival. He’s always cooking up schemes and is always trying to stop Chris from getting the better of him.

-Dr. Von Time: A mad scientist whose obsessed with time and technology. At some point in the series, he creates a brand of cyborgs called Timeanators. More details to be revealed about him soon.

-Chris P. Bacon: Not to be confused with our hero, Christopher Peeper; Chris P. Bison is a very powerful space dictator in the video game universe. His appearance is basically a pig dressed up in M. Bison's clothing. And his sidekick is Kernel Flanders. They're both very comical villains. How the Trouble Shooters meet them, is a secret.

-Anti-Chris—the doppelganger of Christopher Peeper. He longs to dispose of the real Christopher Peeper so that he may be free to do whatever he pleases. Appose to Christopher, he dresses in yellow jacket and pants, and a red shirt. And he has a very deep voice.

-Hands Grabber—clever, slick, and never likes to be disappointed. He’s the leader of an international terrorist group. Like any other villain, he desires power. His appearance is very similar to Moses from Superbook season 2, due to the likeness of Shere Khan He's accompanied by his henchman named Earl, Bert, Ernie, Max, etc.
JerRocks2day

Re:

Postby JerRocks2day » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:48 am

[quote="JerRocks2day"]No response./quote]
JerRocks2day

Return to New Projects and Ideas