What's your favorite Naruto couple? Vote!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Nate » Sun May 11, 2008 9:25 pm

minakichan wrote:...Yes. Yes, that was exactly what it sounded like.

Then, for the first time in my life, I am at a complete loss for words.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby GeneD » Mon May 12, 2008 4:52 am

[quote="Tsukuyomi (post: 1225462)"]*Feels so bad for posting in here* >_>

I really did think it was a current thread.. Until I saw the date that is ^__^]It wasn't you, Tsukuyomi, so don't feel too bad. There is one new post above your first one, which is probably why you saw the thread in the new posts section.

About the topic -I haven't seen Naruto, sorry.
GeneD

Postby Doubleshadow » Mon May 12, 2008 9:00 am

Nate (post: 1225511) wrote:Then, for the first time in my life, I am at a complete loss for words.

Minakichan performs the impossible! Quick! Somebody call Ripley's!
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon May 12, 2008 1:49 pm

minakichan wrote:Aw, I think it's kind of cute. DON'T BE SUCH A MATURE MANLYMAN, please.

The tricky thing about the internet is that you can never be certain how serious or non-serious people are at any given moment. To be explicit, this post will be one part random:
and two parts serious:
I'm not sure how you meant "cute" but to me that word is incredibly condescending and insulting. Beyond that, I'm not sure how to respond.

Tsukuyomi wrote:*Feels so bad for posting in here* >_>

Please don't. You're not to blame in any way and I'm perfectly fine with people posting here. All that upsets me is myself.
uc pseudonym

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon May 12, 2008 2:47 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1225668) wrote:The tricky thing about the internet is that you can never be certain how serious or non-serious people are at any given moment. To be explicit, this post will be one part random:
and two parts serious:
I'm not sure how you meant "cute" but to me that word is incredibly condescending and insulting. Beyond that, I'm not sure how to respond.

Please don't. You're not to blame in any way and I'm perfectly fine with people posting here. All that upsets me is myself.

Awwwwwww, thanks ^^ I didn't really help by posting and then continuing to do so. As seen now ^__^;

Aww, why are you upset with yourself, UC o.o? You were only posting about a series you enjoy ^^ No shame in that :)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby minakichan » Mon May 12, 2008 3:00 pm

o.o Sorry, if I had known you were sensitive about that, I wouldn't have said it.

But just to explain, I call everything cute, even (especially?) things that no one else thinks are cute at all. (Also, Tsukuyomi is THE cutest entity on CAA, so... >u<)
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon May 12, 2008 3:12 pm

minakichan (post: 1225694) wrote:o.o Sorry, if I had known you were sensitive about that, I wouldn't have said it.

But just to explain, I call everything cute, even (especially?) things that no one else thinks are cute at all. (Also, Tsukuyomi is THE cutest entity on CAA, so... >u<)

Meep o_o

*Hides behind a random person*

Aww, thanks Mina-chan \o.o/ I really probably would hide behind someone if someone called me cute xD; I do that irl actually ^__^ If there's too much attention on me. I'll hide behind someone. Which, that may attract even more attention ^ ^; That's when I leave ^__^

Ok, I'm done :) Just with this rant I mean ^__^;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon May 12, 2008 3:21 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1225668) wrote:The tricky thing about the internet is that you can never be certain how serious or non-serious people are at any given moment. To be explicit, this post will be one part random:
and two parts serious:

I am pretty sure that this is one of the best posts I have ever seen. XDDD

And now I'm going to leave this thread because I have literally nothing else to contribute. XDD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon May 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1225701) wrote:I am pretty sure that this is one of the best posts I have ever seen. XDDD

And now I'm going to leave this thread because I have literally nothing else to contribute. XDD

One of the best post. pictures XDD Just thinking about that one (or not even trying to) makes me laugh XD

KuraSuma is a cute one, but yeah. I guess this is more suited for the main characters :) Yeah, I like making my own name combos for them 8D
Tsukuyomi

Postby LadyRushia » Mon May 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Name combinations for pairings amuse and confuse me at the same time. Take Tidus and Yuna from FFX, for example. What do you get?

Tuna.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon May 12, 2008 4:08 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1225713) wrote:Name combinations for pairings amuse and confuse me at the same time. Take Tidus and Yuna from FFX, for example. What do you get?

Tuna.

Lol, or you can say TiYuna, but it still comes down to Tuna basically XDD
Tsukuyomi

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon May 12, 2008 4:30 pm

UC's pic reminds me of a very bizarre video game. o.o
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm

And do I dare ask what game that may be o.o?

"Curiosity killed the cat" u_u
Tsukuyomi

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon May 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Oh gosh, the game would be a very CAA inappropriate game. The game is called Chou Aniki. >_>;;;
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon May 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Never heard of it ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon May 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Uhhh..you don't want to see it. I think maybe a over done NaruHinata pairing is kinda cute.
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue May 13, 2008 1:19 pm

minakichan wrote:o.o Sorry, if I had known you were sensitive about that, I wouldn't have said it.

Yes, beneath this jaded exterior, so cynical and worn by the world, there lives a fragile, sensitive individual who may even have... a heart.

minakichan wrote:But just to explain, I call everything cute, even (especially?) things that no one else thinks are cute at all.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. My only intent was to make it clear that I wasn't just finding this all mildly amusing.

[quote="KeybladeWarrior"]UC's pic reminds me of a very bizarre video game. o.o
. . .
Oh gosh, the game would be a very CAA inappropriate game. The game is called Chou Aniki. >_>]
Just so long as the middle term never gets removed and I remind you of Chou Aniki.
uc pseudonym

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue May 13, 2008 1:34 pm

[quote="uc pseudonym (post: 1225942)"]Yes, beneath this jaded exterior, so cynical and worn by the world, there lives a fragile, sensitive individual who may even have... a heart.

You... You.. did that on purpose didn't you :|

*Refrains from going fan-girlsih* ^ ^;

Do I dare look up this Chou Aniki thingy o.o?
Tsukuyomi

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue May 13, 2008 1:51 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1225942) wrote:Yes, beneath this jaded exterior, so cynical and worn by the world, there lives a fragile, sensitive individual who may even have... a heart.

UC is essentially the Tin Woodsman who tossed the heart watch for a cage match against the Scarecrow and won.
Fish and Chips

Postby Doubleshadow » Tue May 13, 2008 3:29 pm

and two parts serious:

O.O

And discussion inspired by UC hijacks the thread.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Tue May 13, 2008 3:49 pm

No, it was the pic you posted of the big guy. o.o; I did not mean to offend. XD;
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue May 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Doubleshadow (post: 1225962) wrote:O.O

And discussion inspired by UC hijacks the thread.

UC and his sneaky tactics ^^ How many internets would that be?

Not sure why this popped in my head, but InoSuke would be very scary O__O
Tsukuyomi

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Tue May 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Indeed, the emo and the raging Sasuke fangirl....would be a mess.
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed May 14, 2008 11:56 am

anonymous (post: 1226095) wrote:Lol to UC's post of 1 part randomness.
that should totally go down in history along w/ his two gangsta' posts and w/e other feats he may have pulled that I was not witness to.

This is the second time I have heard of this "gangsta post"/"gangsta speech" o.o Oh do please tell.. Please ^__^

/me misses all the fun u_u
Tsukuyomi

Postby Mave » Fri May 16, 2008 5:21 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1225345) wrote:Yes, unfortunately. This is why I hate gravedigs.

That makes two of us.

Although I sure didn't spring out from my pa's forehead fully grown. I'm still pretty half-baked.

Nonetheless, my choice of TemariXShikimaru still stands (hah!) and I wonder if Sasuke should be paired with any gal at all. I can see him as a confirmed bachelor shinobi like Kakashi.

I'm also not too sure what I was smoking when I endorsed HinataXShino but official couples are actually pretty rare in Naruto, so I'll mention a huge thumbsup for AsumaXKurenai [I don't care if you-know-what has happened].
Mave

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:22 am

Naruto and Hinata...

The cats are out of their respective bags now (except Temari and Shikamaru, who I'm shocked you didn't mention... They're actually my favorite pairing) so that's one aspect of the potential pairings taken care of...

The other part would be... You know, if either of our two favorite boys survive this thing...

EDIT: Another gravedig?

Gah...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby goldenspines » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 am

Yes, gravedug.
Also, Wolf-Angel, you may want to look our our forum rules (http://www.christiananime.net/faq.php) again.
goldenspines

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews