Trigun Maximum --a bit confused about the last volume

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Trigun Maximum --a bit confused about the last volume

Postby Sheenar » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:52 am

So, I just finished the Trigun Maximum series today. Fantastic series --so much good stuff (though a couple of scenes were a bit much for me).

My only real beef with the series is that the action sequences are so difficult to follow. I was confused through almost every battle as to what on earth was going on.

I am confused as to what, exactly, happened during the final battle between Vash and Knives. Can anyone walk me through that?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Re: Trigun Maximum --a bit confused about the last volume

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:53 am

I'm a little sad that you never got an answer, but I've never read it either. I'll see if I can scrounge/buy/borrow it from somewhere and give you my interpretation.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Re: Trigun Maximum --a bit confused about the last volume

Postby Sheenar » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Sweet! Thanks, Mullet! I think you'll enjoy the series. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews