Idea for new manga

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Idea for new manga

Postby RefractedAhav » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Don't want to give to many details here but I have an idea for a manga series based around an idol singer or former idol that becomes a Christan. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to point me to some very accurate information on the problems idols face in both their public and private lives. Also I was wondering if there is any decent sociological and psychological resources on the lives of the modern Japanese. I would like for this work to be as accurate to life as possible even though it will be a speculative fiction peace do to some possible exaggeration of spiritual events. Also any artist/writers that currently or have lived in Japan please feel free to contribute ideas and once the premise is better formulated volunteer your talents. Wither or not royalties or other compensation will be given depends on the distribution of the novels. They may be released as a creative commons work. Haven't decided yet.

Also I would like eventually for this to become an anime, but I would like it to be done in japan by some up and coming animators. It would be nice to use this to create the begging of a network of small studios that are dedicated to creating media that present the true image of Christ and produce media that show His Truth, Love, and Wisdom both allegorically and in more overt ( such as this work) depictions.

-------
p.s. The reason for wanting Japanese talent and for wanting any anime adaptions to be produced in Japan is because I see this project as an outreach to the people of Japan to represent the love of Christ in a culturaly relavent fashion. I have nothing against talent from around the world I just want the people of Japan to accept this work as if it came from one of their own so that they may be more likely to see Christ as not just a western figure but as their Savior their Yusha as well. I love that term because of how close it is to the original Hebrew name translated as Jesus here in america and most English speaking nations. Yehoshua or Yeshua means "YHVH is salvation" and is etymologically related to another hero of the bible, Joshua who's name in the three version presented in the Hebrew text mean saving, saves, and has saved. Sorry I just though that was an interesting bit of trivia.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews