Has anyone here read the Chinese manga ''Ba La La Xiao Mu Xian?''

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Has anyone here read the Chinese manga ''Ba La La Xiao Mu Xian?''

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Hey, everyone! Emma the Veritas here.
I wanted to know if there was anyone here from China who's read/watched "Ba La La Xiao Mu Xian'' (I've translated it as Little Magic Faries Transform!).
Maybe you haven't, but my two adopted Chinese sisters adore it.
I wanted to know...just curious, since I can't and don't know Japanese at all, so I don't read untranslated Japanese manga like some of you may... :(
( I know I'm pathetic)
If you have, who's your favorite? I personally like You Le Weng Zi, ( translated as Prince YouLe, or Prince Johann, the American name I've given him.), Hou Lin and Tou Lin, (the main villian's henchmen), Xiao Lan (Sharon or Shirley), and Mu Xian Nu Weng ( Magic Fairy Queen).
Like I said, just curious. Don't freak out just because it's a manga that seems to be centered towards kids. It's actually really cute!
Veritas out!
I have chortles! :grin:
Last edited by emmatheveritas on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Re: Has anyone here read the Chinese manga ''Ba La La Xiao Mu Xian?''

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 pm

It sounds cool. :D But I can't read Chinese.
DecooPunk

Postby goldenspines » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Feeling like a bit of a pleb for not knowing there even were Chinese comics, but that's cool all the same. Therefore, I haven't heard of "Ba La La Xiao Mu Xian'', but it sounds cute. Is it in Chinese? O:

You keep mentioning your age a lot. Not all of us are like super old, ya know. XD; Not to mention many of us will still watch cute stuff geared towards kids (for example, I love watching a lot of the magical girl series, especially Precure). Not to mention the super popular series One Piece was originally geared towards younger kids as well (but maybe it is just me and every 13 year old that's a fan. ;.; )

Also, it's not pathetic to not be able to read manga in Japanese. XD; Just because you're an anime fan doesn't mean you automatically should know Japanese (nor should you pretend to know it either, though :) ). In fact, I can only think of a couple of members on here that could actually read untranslated manga, so please don't stress about it so much.
goldenspines

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:09 pm

goldenspines wrote:
You keep mentioning your age a lot. Not all of us are like super old, ya know. XD; Not to mention many of us will still watch cute stuff geared towards kids (for example, I love watching a lot of the magical girl series, especially Precure). Not to mention the super popular series One Piece was originally geared towards younger kids as well (but maybe it is just me and every 13 year old that's a fan. ;.; )

Goldenspines, I feel really bad if I offended you. What I meant to say was that that Chinese manga is fairly new, so anyone who may have been living in China and moved to America before that would not have seen it. The manga is exclusive only in China. I'm really sorry again if you feel like I was being offensive. Please forgive me!
Do you want to hug it out? :hug: :hug: :hug:
XD Veritas out!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Oh, and also, I say that nobody is ever old. I still consider 30 being young! Anyone who is young at heart, I believe is pretty young! :)
Veritas out!
emmatheveritas

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews