[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Goofyfoot Gurl Christian manga/ - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Goofyfoot Gurl Christian manga/

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Goofyfoot Gurl Christian manga/

Postby Wave » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm

I see that there was a thread started about this but it is more than three years old, so I'm starting a new one. Hope no one minds if I do.

Goofyfoot Gurl Is a Christian manga. (I use the term manga loosely) Other than that I know next to nothing about it. I'm plaining on buying the first few volumes and righting a review. Dose any one have any thing to say about this series good, bad or indifferent?

\/\//\\///
••• ––– •••

You have heard that the law of Moses says "Do not commit adultry." But I say, anyone who even looks at a women with lust in his eys has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Mathew 5:27-29
Wave

Postby Atria35 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 pm

I have a friend who is in love with this series. I admit, I haven't been able to get into it, but overall it seems pretty solid in terms of storyline and storytelling. Characters are decent, art is nice.....

But technically a review on this site wouldn't be approved since it isn't a manga - not written or prodced in Japan.
Atria35

Postby steenajack » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I read it and loved it at first...but then for some reason it wasn't "quite" my thing. While it was good, it wasn't the best thing I've ever read. Just wasn't my cup of tea. Although, I liked it while I did. It's kinda episodic, which I normally don't mind if it's done well, and I love the approach it has on certain topics. Plus, Suki is such a sweet character. :D I'd say that if it appeals to you, read it.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Wave » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:46 am

Is that why there is not a review for ether Serenity or Goofyfoot gurl? Well if I can't post it here I'll post it somewhere else and post a like in the thread.
••• ––– •••

You have heard that the law of Moses says "Do not commit adultry." But I say, anyone who even looks at a women with lust in his eys has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Mathew 5:27-29
Wave

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews