Manga Bible - Manga Melech

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Manga Bible - Manga Melech

Postby Yeshua » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 am

It's been awhile since i've been here, studies studies xD. so I'll make my time worth the effort making a thread

Does anyone here has the Manga Melech from the Manga bible series? My uncle on US bought it to me and his sending me it! can anyone share their thoughts on it? I may to a review of Mutiny and Melech here on the site, Also don't you think an anime of Manga Bible would be sweet?
Yeshua

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am

Ooh, I saw that in the manga section of my fave bookstore! But of course, I need to get the 2 before that one. The art is as beautiful as ever (love the coloring). And yeah, an anime of this series WOULD BE SWEET!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Yeshua » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

AnimeGirl (post: 1427015) wrote:Ooh, I saw that in the manga section of my fave bookstore! But of course, I need to get the 2 before that one. The art is as beautiful as ever (love the coloring). And yeah, an anime of this series WOULD BE SWEET!

I so wanna have it!!! and yeah the art looks insanely better!

Well, what are you waiting for? xDDD manga mutiny is superb, the art is amazing, the way events are illustrated are breathtaking.

An anime of the series would be amazing, "The burning bush" and "David vs Goliath" would be so awesome in anime xD
Yeshua

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews