Kozumi Shinozawa, mangaka

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Kozumi Shinozawa, mangaka

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

I see there is a review for Manga Masiah up, and I'd really like to read it! The author seems neat too! Can someone tell me what other mangas she has written? Also feel free to discuss her works here.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Nate » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm

ANN says the only other manga she's done is a one-shot collection of stories titled "Gin no Sato," which is fairly old (it was done in 1997).

http://niko-niko.net/shoujo/2006/08/20/gin-no-sato-by-shinozawa-kozumi/

That's the most information I can find on it. There's no scans for it anywhere, and even if there were, no one has translated it to English.

And that's really about all there is to say about her.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Atria35 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 am

That's it, really, She's new to the game. Really new.
Atria35

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 am

Oh, well that's too bad, I'd like to see more of her work. I'm encouraged that Manga Masiah has been made, I hope she makes more Christian manga.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Yeshua » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Well, She's one of my fav mangaka in Style, but Even though I am a fan of her.... I don't really know any other of her manga.

Although She worked with some Japanese Christians in another Christian manga Called "The Search" I don't remember the website but... I made a video from the Samples I got from the website. It was all in Japanese, It's sale on their lands but.... Not in america or any other Country I think U.U.

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzFXgBTvz1Y
Yeshua

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews