Heaven Bound Cancelled

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Heaven Bound Cancelled

Postby Atria35 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 am

Well, Heaven Bound has been cancelled as of yesterday. Here's the story: http://www.christianmanga.com/smf/index.php/topic,1259.0.html

Well, guys, I think this is it. The end of Heaven Bound. (No, this isn’t an April Fools joke.) I’ve found as of late, that I’m really, really unhappy with how HB’s coming out; I don’t really like the story, and the workload is too much for me at the moment. I have so much else that’s far more important for me to get done that in a way, it’s just in the way all of the time. I feel as though it’s not reaching its potential, at all...I’m just tired of thinking about it at all. Perhaps I initially went into the manga business just to get noticed, and that’s why I’m so put off. I dunno anymore, really. In any case, as little as it’s really doing as far as reaching out to people (and as little time as I have to devote to it), I think I’m going to abandon the project for now. I might start it again later, I don’t know at the moment. I might even rewrite it or something to that effect. It might not even end up being a manga if I bring it back. Who knows. But I need a break. I really do. Right now, I have stuff in my life that I need to work out, too. Nothing seems to be going right lately, and I’m always depressed these days, so I need time to work through that. Anyhow, for the moment, this is goodbye to HB. Sorry to everyone who’s disappointed, but...I just can’t keep going. Each time I start writing in the script, I find myself stopping, and trying to figure out a way to shorten the story, just so I can get it done faster. And that’s no good at all. :\ I hope we’ll see it return again later, in some form or fashion, but...for now, it’s canceled.

So it looks like the first volume will be the last.
Atria35

Postby Lynna » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:01 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
can this be true? if it is, then sound the general doom!!!!!!! for if this sieries is dead, what good series can be alive? T.T (obvious shakespear references. From Romeo and Juliet if anyone wants to know)
Well, it would be a lie to say I'm not extremely dissapointed, but if the author sees fit to end it, then soo be it.I just hope it's started up again someday....
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews