Chibi Vampire

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Chibi Vampire

Postby wildpurplechild » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Discuss the series here! I also wanted to know if it is worth reading, I've only read the first two, and liked them, but are the rest good?
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Chibi Vampire is a fantastic little shojo manga. It deals with many different elements, is fairly clean in terms of religion, nudity, etc. It was a great series; oh the ending......it will leave you speechless.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks Phantom! I'll keep reading!
Boogie-kun will find me if I don't O_o
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Hahaha, maybe. Mangafox is a great way to read the complete series for free. Happy reading, Miss Wild.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 pm

[SPOILER] Didn't actualy think Boogie-kun was a murderer O_o now I'm really scared[/SPOILER]
wildpurplechild

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews