Kitchen Princess

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Kitchen Princess

Postby AngelicTotoro » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Okay, so I'm wondering if Kitchen Princess is any good, I might want to read it.
And does it have anything bad in it, something that would be offencive to Christians?
Thank you.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby Akemijo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Ask Randomburrito. She reads it. And LOVES it.
Akemijo

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Hehe, I own all ten books.

It's actually a pretty fun book to read. Now, it does have some things that a Christian will question such as a few buddhist beliefs. But it doesn't take it very far. I'll try to say without any spoilers. There's a short special story in book four that's about this girl who wants to make a cake for her friend who teased her about her crumby cake, and the girl ends up being a ghost. But it's not done in a creepy way it's suppose to be kinda sentimental. And a few other here and there things but again it's not really suppose to be creepy. Um .. the artist does have what she calls a "splash page" for each chapter where she'll draw the main character or a different character just for the art and there's one where the main character is dressed up as a witch for holloween.

Hope that helped, if not there's a review on it in the review section on the site.

God Bless!!!
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby AngelicTotoro » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Thank you so much! :)
That doesn't sound horrible, I think I'll read it.

God bless you too!
:angel:
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews