Letter Bee/Tegami Bachi

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Letter Bee/Tegami Bachi

Postby wildpurplechild » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

I love Tegami Bachi! Their are some parts it can do without, but I like the plot and characters. My favorite character is Niche.
So who here is a Tegami Bachi fan? Fav. characters?
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby goldenspines » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:44 pm

I've been a fan Tegami Bachi ever since I saw it previewed in Shonen Jump. I fell in love with the story idea and the beautiful art style.

I like all the characters in the series so far, but I'm rather partial to Gauche Suede, who is not the main character, but seems very much a great and heroic guy.
goldenspines

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

It's charming for what it is. I've only read the first two volumes, but it's been a fun trip so far.

Steak is the best character and emergency food supply.
Fish and Chips

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm

I've only read a few chapters and I do love the art. I'm not really used to the lightness of it, as I prefer darker/bloodier manga, but I do like it. I'll probably read along with the anime when more of it comes out.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby blkmage » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Hmm, I'd been meaning to check out the anime, so I may just go and do that sooner than planned.
blkmage

Postby yukoxholic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am

I love Letter Bee! It's a great manga (for me personally) when I'm sick of everything else (i.e all the shoujo fluff). Currently, my favorite character is: Niche but I'm sure once I am able to read more that'll change.
yukoxholic

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm enjoying this one too. Hiroyuki Asada's art is FRIGHTENINGLY beautiful.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Blitzkrieg1701 (post: 1350571) wrote:I'm enjoying this one too. Hiroyuki Asada's art is FRIGHTENINGLY beautiful.

Yes, that's one of the reasons I was drawn to it, no pun intended. At first you think a story about a postal worker isn't going to be that interesting, but the art is great so you read it, and find that it's actualy pretty great!
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby That Dude » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 am

I'm really enjoying this manga so far. It's quite fun and the artwork is really good.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 pm

As for the current chapter:
[SPOILER]I feel so bad for Lag in the cold letter division, but I know he'll do a good job[/SPOILER]
wildpurplechild

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews